Hello girls! Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? These days I worked on some ideas for V-Day outfits and gifts, and I’ve found a great way to keep our rock style for this occasion, and to help you – and your boys – to find some thoughtful gifts.
The first thing I’d like to share with you is about jewellery. Because we all love a touch of gold and we all know that accessories can change our outfits drastically. I like when my jewellery follow my style, therefore I’m quite picky on my decisions. I can’t resist to chains and skulls, but I want them to be feminine and versatile, so I have to really make a research before I head off to buy anything.
That said, my idea of V-Day is definitely not about red, as you may have guessed already ;). And I believe a lot of you are not interested on following the red cliche’. So I’ve found a way out for all of us! My suggestion is to keep your neutral – or black – palette, and play chic with heart shaped jewellery! What do you think? Lately I’ve been more interested in gold tones than usual, so you’ll find a lot of it in this board. I think gold is the perfect contrast for black, and I mostly wear black, so here it is the perfect rock match!
01. Kenneth Jay Lane black and gold 22k plate Heart drop earrings
02. Shashi Amore bracelet, heart charms with adjustable elastic band 18k gold plated brass – Certainly this is my favourite! It is a statement piece and the hearts will follow your wrist movements all together!
03. Shashi St. Tropez earrings heart shaped with pearls charms
04. BaubleBar Curved heart stud earrings in polished gold-tone metal and glass stones
05. Stella + Ruby Crystal heart earrings red drop
06. BaubleBar Vierra heart drop earrings black glass seed beads
07. Shashi Desire bracelet, layered design heart and sphere charms 18k gold plated brass – 14. Monki Harty chain bracelet – 18. Kate Spade New York flexible Cuff heart and arrow – Like I often do with my bracelets, I will wear them all together to create a statement full arm, and add a ring heart shaped too. Doing so, you don’t have to wear any other piece of jewellery.
08. Sahshi Love necklace 18k gold vermeil cubic zirconia – 09. Shashi Desire necklace – 10. Liars & Lovers Rhinestone heart padlock T bar chain – 11. Gorjana Hearts asymmetrical necklace, delicate cable chain and polished finish gold plate – Likewise the bracelets above, if you wear these 3 together you’ll have an amazing result and you will have to add only a ring, or even nothing else.
15. Izoa Lustful earrings in silver and stones
16. Kate Spade New York Black hearts link bracelet – This is my other favourite of this board. Black and gold in one piece. Similarly to the Amore bracelet number 2, another big fat bracelet that will really give character to your Valentine’s outfit. Also it will match perfectly all your looks.
17. Shashi Falling for you earrings
19. Gorjana Heart hoops
20. Izoa Single black heart earrings
To be honest, over skulls and chains, I also always had an attraction for heart jewellery. Mum always wear heart necklaces and earrings, and I believe my interest comes from seeing her in those pieces every day. So, even tho my eye will always be captured by a little shiny skull, I often fall on heart shapes. Of course, better if they’re black.
All these jewellery pieces are quite affordable, almost all of them are under $ 100, and they’re very good quality. So if you don’t feel like buying a complete outfit for this Valentine’s, have a thought on accessories like these. Or you can accidentally leave this post open or print it out, so your boyfriend will – maybe – get the message! 😉
Next will come something about outfits and gifts, so stay tuned and subscribe to don’t miss it!