Last minute Xmas Gift Guide
– For everyone you love –
Good morning rock babes,
as I promised, I have worked on some last minute gift guides for your last minute Xmas shopping. Because the first gift guide I shared was specifically created for your “back home holidays”, these are more generic, but still created with love.
The first is for real Xmas lovers. So everything has a typical colour or writing about this season. Whoever of your girlfriends is a Xmas obsessed will love every single item from this list!
01. Candle “White Christmas” by Glasshouse. // 02. Reindeer Earrings by Elli Jewelry. // 03. Red Pj set // 04. Power puff keychain by Rebecca Minkoff, super useful and not only for Xmas time. // 05. Set of 4 Xmas Wine glasses // 06. Hand and Body lotion // 07. Scout satin stone drop Earring by Forever New. // 08. A red scarf is always a must for real Xmas lovers. And maybe they still not have a pure silk one. // 09. White Christmas lantern // 10. Slippers // 11. Baby unisex bib by Peter Alexander. // 12. Reindeer mug
I created these two other gift guides thinking of all my girlfriends that have just become mums, or are going to be soon. I decided to choose some indispensable, and that obviously are never enough things for the babies. But without forgetting that even the mothers deserve a cuddle that is not a gift for the new born.
01. Unisex baby bib by Walnut Baby. // 02. Unisex Change mat by Peter Alexander. // 03. Dream Catcher I remember the one I used to have in my bedroom, gifted from my grandma. At the beginning I didn’t like it. But when she explained the meaning and the provenience of that little thing, I’ve never forgotten it. // 04. and 05. Star jersey blanket and pom pom blanket both unisex from Peter Alexander. // 06. Mickey Mouse Garter beanie by GAP. // 07. Reindeer hedgehog Bootie. // 08. Interactive mobile set // 09. Baby muslin wrap gift pack by Peter Alexander. // 10. Balloon dog pillow by Mioplay. // 11. and 12. Mickey Mouse Passport Holder and Luggage Tag Set for girls and for boys.
01. A relief from the busy day with D’OR 24K luxury skincare. // 02. Silk pillow and mask travel set to suggest a vacation, or to use at home just to treat herself. // 03. Funny mug to make her laugh with you. // 04. Chic and elegance is what every new mum need to clear up (at least visually) the baby mess. This Beauty Case will help a bit. // 05. Full year agenda, because a mum is always a woman. With the difference that from now she’ll need to have a secretary! // 06. Cozy slippers, this ones from UGG are my favourites. // 07. Brookstone tranquil moments for her naps and baths. And maybe to help the baby sleep. // 08. Soft sleepwear for a gentle cuddle moment. // 09. Wrinkle resistant sheet set, as a hand to have something less to iron. // 10. October charm for necklace and bracelet by Swaroski, and a personalised letter necklace by Reliquia Jewellery. To remember her she’s beautiful, or choose on the baby’s name and month of birth. // 12. “Hey Mama” Iphone case by Rebecca Minkoff.
I have also put together some simple gift ideas suitable for every woman in your life, regardless of her tastes, her hobbies or the relationship you have with her.
01. A silky and lovely pijama set is always appreciated. And it’s a nice tradition to find a different one every year. // 02. Faux fur thongs. // 03. As almost everyone own an Apple watch nowadays. Therefore this Apple Watch magnetic charging dock is the new must have. // 04. and 05. My favourite body lotions to gift are from the perfume brands. This one from Chloe’ is absolutely one of my evergreen scent. Also the Narciso Rodriguez bath set and eau de toilette it’s my personal scent. I love it and I always wear it, because it’s one of the few that stays in the air where I’ve been. // 06. Set of 2 hanging lanterns. // 07. Set of 2 Mugs. // 08. Phone charging purse, another must have nowadays. “Cause we always need our mobiles for something, and when we do they’re always in low battery! // 09. Power puff keychain by Rebecca Minkoff, if the charging purse doesn’t suits your girl tastes. // 10. Set of 4 bangles bracelets by Guess. I think they’re perfect for a friend, or to be splitted between 4 of them. Four gift in one! // 11. Her favourite brand or shop Gift Card, when you really don’t know what to buy anymore. // 11., 12. and 13. Hair and body shower gel to match with the body emulsion and/or the whipped body cream. They’ve been gifted to me for my birthday and I just love this brand now!
And now, the most difficult part. Find something different and interesting for the boys of your family and your male friends. I always find difficult to buy for them, except for my babe. But this time, scrolling around some of my favourite websites, I’ve found some really nice items that I hope you’ll love too.
01. Travel bag by Chiarugi, a classic for your family boys. // 02. My babe bought this Quicksilver Hoodie a few months ago in Manly. He loves it so much that I could not advise you about it! // 03. A leather bracelet simple and easy. // 04. Fred Perry classic cardholder. One of my babe favourites. // 05. Funny decanter that he’ll take seriously. // 06. Smythson diary. // 07. Folding sunglasses by Ray Ban. Still one of my favourite sunglasses brand, and this folding pair are simply perfect for the boys. So we don’t have to carry them in our handbags! // 08. Leather game box, my family boys are so passionate about poker games. A lot of my friends too, so why don’t gift them something fancy to play during our reunions? // 09. Herschel backpack. // 10. A soft new plush robe, maybe from his favourite brand. // 11. RVCA Sport flex fit cap.
The last gift guide is my favourite one…you already know what is it about, don’t you?
01. Guitar pick hinged cuff by Rebecca Minkoff. Perfect for every music lover! // 02. Skull & crossbones cufflinks by Paul Smith. One of my favourite designers for men. // 03. and 04. American dream chain bracelet in silver or gold by Guess. // 05. The Kyle belt is simply the perfect accessory for a rock girl who loves to go to live concerts with style. // 06. Black & gold lantern. // 07. and 08. And why not, Rock your friend baby so they can think of you every time they’ll wear this lovely baby dress for girls, and this rock’n’roll t-shirt for boys. // 09.Wrinkle resistant sheet set. Because they’re black and they are just awesome for every person you love, ’cause you help them to avoid ironing. //10. Lychee and Peony Candle by Elouera Sydney. //11. Studded Guitar strap. When a bag is to difficult to choose, this is the perfect rock bag accessory. // 12. Travel luggage stickers. // 13. Everything from Religion is just amazing. ‘Cause it can be rock but with an incredible glam touch. This brand always keep an eye on the fashion trends of the moment. Have a closer look to this dress and all their clothes and you’ll immediately get what I mean.
I hope I’ve been helpful for the last missing ideas you had. Some of the items on this post are still able to arrive on time, depending where you live. Most of the other are available in the shops, so just write down the inspirations or check the blog on your phone while you’re running around Sydney. And if you need to find a real shocking and luxury gift for someone, this post can be helpful.
I wish a wonderful Xmas full of love and wishes for the new coming year!
Now it’s time for me to finish my last minute shopping! 😝